This week in Grand Theft Auto Online, developer Rockstar Games has announced via press release that the new Adversary Mode has been added into the game.
As stated by the developer, the new Adversary Mode branded Trap Door is your newest gore fest to property from Los Santos. Opposing teams will duke it out to a fast shrinking floating platform high above the Pacific and will be packed to the brim with all sorts of lethal weapons.
Each enemy you kill will probably banish into a respawn in the dreaded red corner — a purgatory-like place that just gives you a couple of minutes to return to reality and into the battlefield before you enter the afterlife. According to usual for new Adversary manners, there will be a double GTA$ and RP bonus for many participants now until Monday, May 21.
Obviously, aside from double GTA$ and RP at Trap Door, double GTA$ and RP on Biker Business Sell Missions and Double GTA$ on Smuggler’s Run Sell Missions is up for grabs for all players for the rest of the week. While we are still on this issue of promotions and discounts, this months update also spotlights price cuts on select in-game vehicles, firearms, and even more. As usual, a full collection of those discounts will be supplied below this article.
Grand Theft Auto Online is available today via Grand Theft Auto Online for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One — even in case you do not have the game already, you can pick this up now on Humble Bundle.
This Week’s Grand Theft Auto Online Discounts:
In-Game Property Deal:
- Executive Garages – 30% off
- Mammoth Hydra – 40 percent off (Buy It Now & Trade Price)
- Declasse Hotring Sabre — 25% off
- Vapid GB200 — 25 percent off
- Vulcar Fagaloa — 25 percent away
- Ubermacht SC1 — 25 percent away
- Coil Cyclone — 25 percent away
- Lampadati Viseris — 25 percent away
- Vapid Caracara — 25 percent off
- All Ammo (like Mk II) – 25 percent off
- All Assault Rifles — 25% off
- All Of Sniper Rifles — 25% away
- All Shotguns — 25 percent off
- Doomsday Heist tattoos — 25% off
This post contains affiliate links where DualShockers gets a small commission on sales. All service helps keep DualShockers as a standalone, independent platform for less-mainstream opinions and news coverage.