Today Square Enix announced the launch date of this upcoming Final Fantasy XIV upgrade 4.3, titled “Under the Moonlight. ”
The update will hit on the live server s May 22nd, and it will bring a Bunch of content, including the following:
- New Main Scenario Quests — The Stormblood story continues from the far-eastern property of Doma.
- New Sidequests
- New 24-man Alliance Raid — The next chapter of this popular Return to Ivalice series takes players into the Ridorana Lighthouse.
- New Ultimate Difficulty Raid (Patch 4.31) — Players looking for the greatest challenges can test their skills against this newest incarnation of Ultima Weapon.
- The Next Installment of this Forbidden Land, Eureka — The Pagos Expedition (Patch 4.36)
- Cross-world Linkshells — A new linkshell chat platform enables players to communicate together servers inside their data center effortlessly.
- Upgrades to jobs, PvP, appeals system, home, performance activities, new strong gear and much more.
Looks like Yotsuyu will probably be heavily featured in the story for those joys of all who like to be stepped on. That was predictable considering how the chapter in update 4.2 ended.
We also have a trailer but beware: as Final Fantasy XIV narrative trailers, it includes a great deal of possible spoilers, so bear this in mind before you see the video below.
You may check out the trailer and two or three brand new screenshots under (both in English and Japanese, based on the language you want to play the game in). If you want to learn more regarding the upgrade, you can read our recap of the latest Letter from the Producer Live.
If you want to read more about Final Fantasy XIV, you can also appreciate our recent interview with Main Scenario Lead Writer Natsuko Ishikawa and Localization Lead John Crow and our overview of this Stormblood growth.
The game is currently available for PS4 and PC, and you can catch a copy on Amazon.
This post contains affiliate links where DualShockers gets a small commission on sales. All service helps keep DualShockers as a standalone, independent platform for less-mainstream opinions and news coverage.