Now Microsoft and Rare declared the plans for upcoming content upgrades coming into the common world experience game Sea of Thieves.
Here you can check out an official list of forthcoming additions straight.
- Our plan is for regular content updates along with weekly events:
- Content updates will add important new features alongside new things & mechanics, together with new objectives and rewards.
- Weekly events will introduce new mechanics, or view interesting goals for players to reach in our own world.
- Our first content update is coming from early May, branded The Hungering Deep:
- The Hungering Deep brings a brand new AI danger to the world, that crews will need to work with each other to discover and defeat as part of a unique event. We’ll also be introducing quite a few new mechanics which will assist players with this experience, and there’ll be rewards that players can earn as part of this occasion.
- Past that, we plan two additional content upgrades throughout the summer and the next three more before the close of the calendar year:
- This summer we will debut Cursed Sails, which will incorporate a new boat type, also Forsaken Shores, that will introduce players into a new perilous portion of the entire world to explore. Similarly to The Hungering Deep, both these updates will also have new gameplay mechanics such as players, new AI threats to new and challenge unique rewards to claim.
- Our content plans will continue to grow and evolve, and based on feedback from our players. Based on comments since launching, we have altered the principles for priests and Ship Captaincy that we had formerly announced as things we would seem to add after launching. All these are all on the backburner for now whilst we add to the game in other areas. Anticipate our strategies to continue to be fluid but consistently with the goals.
- As we have always said, we wanted to take action to divide our players, so we’re very happy to confirm that content upgrades will be accessible to all our players, at no extra price.
The upgrades also have been clarified Executive Producer Joe Jeate along with by Design Director Mike Chapman, who provide a lot more information about each point.
You can check out the video only below. If you would like to know more about the game, you must certainly read our inspection.
Sea of Thieves is currently accessible for Xbox One and Windows 10. If you harbor’t have the game yet, you can grab the Xbox One variant on Amazon. You might also receive the game as part of a Xbox Game Pass subscription.
This post contains an affiliate link where DualShockers gets a small commission on sales.