Today Idea Factory International Declared the Previously PS4-exclusive JRPG Dark Rose Valkyrie is coming to PC via Steam. The game is known in Japan as Black Rose Valkyrie, plus it was initially released in 2016 (with a western launching in 2017).
The store page is currently available, and also the release will come on April 10th.
Among the most fascinating points of the game is the charming character design by Kosuke Fujishima, famous for the Tales series and for the Oh My Goddess! manga.
If you wish to find out more about the game, you can take a look at an official description under.
With the talents of Tales of series scenario author Takumi Miyajima and Tales of series character designer Kosuke Fujishima, that JRPG induce you to direct an elite military force called ACID (Anti-Chimera Interception Division) to protect humanity from enemies changed by the mysterious Chimera Virus! Fight at a real-time battle system along with your teammates–but urge’t let your shield. Investigate your allies to expose the traitor infected by the virus, even until it’s too late!
- Take the battle into Overdrive! Characters can change into their more powerful split characters mid-battle, but be strategic — also many transformations can lead to Fatigue! Customize weapons and attack combinations for every character, and also do much more damage with Riot Combos, Simultaneous Attacks, and even more!
- A Traitor Amongst You! Based upon your decisions, a staff will betray you. Find the traitor in visual-novel design interrogation sequences, and modify the game’s end!
We also receive the list of hardware needs, that aren’t all that large, as expected.
- Calls for a 64-bit processor and operating method
- OS: Windows 7, 64bit
- Processor: Intel i5 2.3 GHz or equal
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics card with 1GB VRAM or more and more compatibility using Direct X 11.0 or greater
- DirectX: Version 11
- Sound Card: DirectX 10 harmonious audio card
Last, but not least you can have a look at the very first screenshots. If you would like to find more information, it’s possible to enjoy our meeting by Director Kenta Sugano concerning the PS4 version, as well as Idea Factory International’s localization team.