The absolute most effective console currently has another notch to add to its belt: Overwatch. The latest patch provides 4k support for your Xbox One X and upgrades and bug fixes for everybody.
You will find a full list of changes below.
Alongside the World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth announcement come a few in-game goodies for people who pre-purchase. These include Alliance and also Horde-themed voice lines such as Torbjörn; emotes for Tracer; sprays including Anduin, Jaina, Saurfang, and Sylvanas; and Kul Tiras and Zandalar player icons.
In terms of balance changes, Mercy has been knocked down once again with nerfs for her ultimate. Resurrect is no longer instantaneous and doesn’t grant bonus fees, although Guardian Angel’s rate has been decreased by 50%, and also the whole period of the ultimate itself has been reduced from 20 seconds to 15.
Junkrat’s Concussion Mine currently deals damage based on how near the goal is into the explosion.
Bug fixes add a bug that caused D.Va’s hair and face textures not to load when her Black Cat skin was outfitted.
For much more information on Overwatch, have a look at the hottest Funko Pop figures including Mercy, Sombra, and Zarya. And if you’re attempting to get caught up on the latest Overwatch League news, check our Week 2 Wrap-Up here.
- [XB1] Added 4K assistance for Xbox One X
- Concussion Mine
- Biw will offer less damage to targets farther away from the explosion’s center
- No more leaves Resurrect instantaneous
- No more grants a bonus to Resurrect charge
- The rate bonus Guardian Angel rexeives when activating Valkyrie has been decreased by 50 percent
- Duration decreased from 20 minutes to 15 minutes
- Fixed a bug that triggered D.Va’s face and hair textures to not load when her Black Cat epidermis has been armed